Listed below are links to web sites that may be of interest to you. Feel free to visit these web sites.
Run you own MEDICARE QUOTE
· QUOTES-Run your own Medicare Quote
· DATES that are Important- very important enrollment and change dates to be aware of
MEDICARE GUIDE BOOKS
· Buyers Guide - A Guide for Health Insurance for people with Medicare
· Medicare Made Clear
· Medicare Made Clear -Understanding Medicare Videos, Worksheets, Enrollment Calculator
· Review Plan Worksheet - A Checklist to help you make sure that you address all your plan needs
OTHER MEDICARE INFO
· Cancer & Heart Attack Policies/CignaHealthcare-Florida - A Lump Sum Cancer Policy pays a cash benefit anywhere from $5,000 to $100,000, to use any way you wish. Your policy is Guaranteed Renewable for Life. You just have to make sure you have this before you get sick.
· Disability Under Medicare - If you are Disabled, Your IEP(Initial Enrollment Period) is 7 months long. It includes your 25th month of disability, the 3 months before and the 3 months after. Don't miss this timing otherwise you have to wait until open enrollment for a Medicare Advantage Program or when you are 65 for a Supplemental Program
· Doesn't PAY - It’s important for you to know that Medicare doesn’t cover everything. For one thing, you most likely will have to pay a share of costs for care including deductibles and coinsurance, as well as premiums. This is why you obtain a MedSup Unless your circumstances qualify for a rare exception, Medicare generally won’t cover care when you’re traveling beyond U.S. borders.
· Donut Hole or Coverage Gap - Understanding the Coverage Gap and Costs
· IRMAA – Why should I appeal it?
· Part B & D Charges - How much will I have to Pay ? - If you need to file an appeal because you had major life-changing event and your income has gone down, to to https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-44.pdf
· Part B APPLY - in Person or Mail into Social Security Application - Mail or physically take this application down to your Local Social Security office to apply for Medicare Part B
· Rx. Part D Plan - Help me find a Part D Plan that fits my needs and Pharmacy location.
· Rx. Part D changing Plans – Why do I need to change these each year?
· Smart Life Organizer (LEAF it to me) - A Personal Records Keeper Document/Binder Health Info Money Matters Your Home Front to Legacy Planning
Because the content of newsgroups and websites changes constantly, it is impossible for us to review it all. Our firm cannot be responsible for the content of any of the above links.
Start Investing in YOU Today
Want to research some plans on your own: https://medicareful.com/lynne
Find a Plan That Meets Your Specific Requirements Based On Cost and Medications.
Lynne's approach is to educate, consult and coach you as your Trusted Medicare Advocate.
Because Lynne has a PASSION to Help Medicare Individuals or those New To Medicare, she is on a Crusade To Help Make A Difference In The Lives Of Seniors and she enjoys Educating & Helping People.
Now more than ever, based on all the Healthcare changes coming down the pike, it is important that you understand the complex legislation that is affecting you and your healthcare. Lynne will conduct a detailed analysis, propose a strategy and plan design that meets your specific requirements based on cost and medications. Get started investing in you today by downloading a FREE Medicare Ebook below, and Request a Quote.
Copyright © 2020 InfinitiveBenefits - All Rights Reserved.
We've got the power